Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently...

It's that time again...to link with Farley for her Currently Linky!  I decided I needed to take my mind off of everything, so why not link up?!? 
The last part:  I wish I could go to Fiji!!!  How fun is that word to say?  That's on my bucket list one day!  I went to Orange Beach two weekends in a row last month!  That was super fun for this Beach Girl!  And finally, I WANT A TEACHING JOB next school year!!!  That's what I want more than anything else in the world.  Gotta go  finish my marathon and catch up before the season premiere! 

4 comments:

  1. Reading a few "Currently" posts. I agree..FIJI is fun to say. I want to go some day too!!!!
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Best of luck to you on the interview and job hunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove Pretty Little Lairs!! It is so addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through Farley and I'm your newest follower :) Good luck with the interview! Fiji does sound amazing! I would love just to tell people I went there ;) haha

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete