Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Little Therapeutic Therapy...

I'm back linking up for Teacher Week over at Blog Hoppin'.  I have learned how to de-stress very well as some may say!  Here is a peak at how I unwind after a *long* day at school!


A number 5 eight count with a Dr. Pepper and extra Polynesian and Chick-fil-A Sauce always makes this girl happy!


Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...and yes...I have been known to eat a whole pack in ONE sitting!

 
Hanson!  I know, I know...Hanson!  MMM Bop is STILL my all time favorite song!  Whenever I am sad or stressed I just pull out my Hanson CD {circa 1997} and I sing along and it puts me in a better mood!
My favorite shows...Pretty Little Liars and 90210.
Thrifiting...I like to turn trash into unique, one-of-a-kind treasures!
My newly adopted cat, Louella Mae.
My super awesome friend Heather that just *happened* to move to Mississippi the same time I did!  It's always good when you have a friend from home to talk to!  {I'm the one on the right.}
I'm off to see what everyone else does to unwind...go link up if you haven't!  Happy Long Weekend Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment