Sunday, July 24, 2011

Classroom Jobs Linky Party


The Lesson Plan Diva is having a Classroom Jobs Linky Party!  I have several jobs each week for my students.  I had a small pocket chart on the side of my desk.  The classroom jobs  and student's names were written on index cards and I changed out the names each week going by the student's number order.  The students love when it's their turn to have a classroom job!
  • Production Coordinators {girl and boy}--they give each student hand sanitizer and make sure the students arequiet in the restrooms
  • Director {Line Leader}--I changed this out every day and went by the student's number order.  The director was also the door holder. {When it was a student's birthday he/she got to be line leader that day.}
  • Script Runner--the student took notes to office/other teachers; took lunch bag and receipt book to the box in the morning; passed out papers; etc
  • Studio Crew--they picked up pencils, made sure the books were put back into their baskets
  • Litter Patrol--at the end of the day all of the students picked up any trash around their area. 
  • Center Patrol--this is an awesome  idea that I want to do next year!  I found this idea from The Lesson Plan Diva.  Learn more about this job here!
What kind of classroom jobs do you have?  I'm always interested to learn new ideas...so share away!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I deleted this post. Here is the correct link:

    http://lessonplandiva.blogspot.com/2011/07/linky-party-behavior-plans.html

    ReplyDelete