Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just Ramblin'

Hey friends!  I know it's been awhile since I have posted.  I have been reading so many blogs of teachers in the same boat as I am looking for a teaching job.  Low enrollment, budget cuts, bigger classrooms, and proration oh my!  It's so sad to hear about these teachers that I think are just FAB-U-LOUS also looking.  I know that something will open up soon for us and I'm praying for ya'll also every day! 

In the mean time to keep my mind off of everything (and to stop constantly eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!) I have been busy creating things that I plan to share with ya'll soon!  I sit by my phone hoping it will ring every day (and yes sometimes I call my phone just to make sure it can ring! LOL!)...so while I'm waiting for what I call my "Fantastical Phone Call" I work on ideas that I hope to use in my classroom next year!  I have had so much inspiration from my new blogging friends and Pinterest that I eat, sleep, and breathe new teaching ideas!  I know that because of ya'll I will have an even more awesome year of teaching...one day soon...ok hopefully this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment