Friday, March 2, 2012

And the Blog Award Goes To...

I want to thank my new friend Angela from The Daily Alphabet for awarding me with an awesome award!  If you haven't had a chance to check out her blog yet--go now!  It looks like her sweet kinders had a fun time celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday today!
Here are the rules to accepting this lovely award:
1.  Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2.  Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3.  Follow the person who sent it to you.

So...here are my nominees for this award :)
1.  Allyce at Teaching and Life: At the Beach
2.  Mrs. McHaffie at Beg, Borrow, Steal
3.  Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade
4.  Selina at Classroom Magic
5.  Randi at Teach It With Class
6.  Alisha at The Bubbly Blonde
7.  Mrs. Lamb from Views from Room 205
8.  Joanna at We Heart Art
9.  Mechele at Barrow's Hodgepodge
10.  Mr. E at Art with Mr. E
11.  Jada at Daisy Days for Learning
12.  Hope at 2nd Grade Shenanigans
13.  Heather at Heather's Heart
14.  Jordon at Life is Better Messy Anyway!
15.  Mrs. A at Oceans of First Grade Fun

I'll be glued to the news for awhile...bad weather threats here in Alabama again.  Ya'll stay safe!  I'll also be posting about being a mystery Dr. Seuss reader today, so check back later this weekend! I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, let's stay weather aware!! Be safe my friend!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Ashlee! We've had some crazy weather here in NC too. Stay safe!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! You are too sweet! It was great seeing you today at Cottontails Village. =)
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashlee! Just wanted to let you know that you will need to comment tomorrow when I post the freebie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for my award!! I appreciate it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete