Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dananana! They Say It's My Birthday Weekend...and a Freebie!

Hey ya'll!  Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  My birthday was the other day, so to celebrate I have a freebie for ya'll!  I have created some Binder Cover Pages that I hope some of you may be able to use next school year.  They are chevron and polkadot patterns.  Swoon!  This is my first time sharing something I've created on the computer.  I hope it opens right!  Please let me know what you think if you download the binder cover pages.    :)  Click {HERE} for the updated ones!

 
I hope ya'll have a wonderful Memorial Day, and remember the reason for the holiday--to honor our fallen soldiers. 

            Source:  http://gabyspapery.blogspot.com/2012/05/memorial-day.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, it looks great!

    Love the photo...really reminds you why we have that "extra day" this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I want to learn how to make my own binder covers, labels, etc., but can't find a tutorial. Do you know of any? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete