Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life...in The Burg...So Far

Hey ya'll!  Wow!  It seems like I haven't had much time for blogging these days, I've been so busy with my move.  I moved last Thursday to "The Burg".  Life...well...it's been crazy to say the least!  I'm like, "Do I really live here?  Is this really my classroom?"  Crazy is the only word I can think of to sum up the past few days!  I came up to the school to spray paint tiger paw prints on the halls....by the way, if ya'll know how to get blue spray paint off of your nails, I'd love to know!  I still have blue tinted nails! I've met some of the teachers, and they are as sweet as they can be!  I've even had lunch with a few of them already.  My classroom looks like it threw up school supplies, books, and decorations right now!  Hopefully, I can get most of my classroom together soon and put some pictures of my room up!  So I'll be back in a few days with pictures of my life...in The Burg...and some freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment