Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful {and NOT thankful} for...

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because of all of the yummy food, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and spending time with family! Thanksgiving is a time to think about what you are thankful for, so what better time to jump into a couple of Linky Parties?! I'm linking up in time for the one over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade and using the questions from What the Teacher Wants.

1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I never got a classroom this school year, but landed a maternity leave as a library media assistant {which just ended}. I'm thankful for the wonderful opportunity I had at a brand new school and county! I love the people at the school I was at, and made true friends! I also discovered awesome books for my classroom that I will be putting on my Christmas list! :)


2. What person are you most thankful for?
I have so many people to be thankful for this year! I'm thankful for my wonderful family that has been there for me no matter what! I'm also thankful for my BESTEST friend Sarah that listens to my crazy rambling and super long voice mails!


3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
I'm thankful for blogging and ya'll in general! I love Amy Lemon's blog at Step Into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons. I love the creative ideas she has and how she is so generous with her work!
I also like The Teacher Wife, Lindsey always has awesome ideas!
Finally, I love Hope King's blog over at 2nd Grade Shenanigans. I wish I could just go spend the day in some of ya'lls classrooms!


4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Pinterest, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, reality tv, and my cowgirl boots :)


5. What are you most thankful for?
Wow! There are so many things to be thankful for this year. The tornadoes of April 27 changed my life forever. My family and home were not affected, but I knew so many that were. I had friends that lost everything, hospitalized, or worse. So I guess you could say that this year I thought more about the things I'm thankful for! :) I'm thankful for my health, my family and friends. I'm thankful for the wonderful life and plans that God has for me!


Now let's talk about the things that I am NOT thankful for. I'm linking up with First Grade Blue Skies for this one!
1. Rude people--ya know like people that cut you off on the interstate or pushy people!
2. Roaches, spiders, and just bugs in general!
3. Whining
4. Zits

5. Bad Weather

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up... crossing my fingers you find a classroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the party! I am with you on the roaches and whining!! ICK! Hope you get a classroom soon!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete