Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Let It Snow...Man!

Hey ya'll! I know it's been awhile since I've posted!  I'm going to try to and blog more this year! ;)  I spend most of my free time on Pinterest of course!  So I thought I would blog about some awesome and super cute snowman art activities that I have found on Pinterest lately! Don't you just heart Pinterest?!?  I'm obsessed!  Anywho...back to the snowman ideas!

This is my favorite from We Heart Art. Isn't it adorable?!?


The next is from Lil' Country Kindergarten.  You will need to scroll down to find this activity, but it is so cute!  It also has a super cute snowman poem to go with it--perfect for a poetry center!

I adore this snowman handprint from Ten Kids and a Dog.

This snowman mosiac from The Elementary Art Room is totally prec!



And finally, Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies has a super cute  activity for sale in her TPT store called "Let's Make a Snowman"!  For some reason a snowman with a bow is the most adorable and cutest thing in the world to me! 
So there ya have it!   My top snowman picks from Pinterest!  You can find my other pins by clicking the "follow me on Pinterest" button or by clicking here!  Do you have any snowman activities?  I would love to hear ya'lls ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment